Choose Us For Dissertation Help Assistance, Tips and Advice
Literature review and methodology are equally important to the structure and formatting of the dissertation. So far, we have provided dissertation help to 2000+ candidates; few important reasons are listed below:
- Our Expertise: Our experts are closely intimate with the research guidelines of various online universities, such as the University of Phoenix, Capella, Walden, Nova, Argosy, etc.
- Fields We Cover: The core areas of our expertise include various academic disciplines, like Engineering, Education, Management, Nursing, Humanities, Social Sciences, and a lot more.
- Competitive Specialization: Dissertation help from our experts will be a total worth of every pound you will send, as our specialists are well-versed with the complexities of psychometrics analysis, non-parametric statistics, qualitative analysis, econometrics, methodology, education research, etc.
- Proficient in Statistical Software: The biggest reason behind our popularity is that we have a first-rate staff that is familiar with various software packages which are high in demand to conduct data analysis, such as, SAS, SPSS, ATLAS, NVIVO, EQS, AMOS, WinBUGS, MATHEMATICA, SmartPLS, etc.
- Moderate Pricing Structure: We don't charge on a project basis, our pricing criteria is specially designed for students with tight budget limits. Thus, we offer personalized support to the candidates depending on their needs.
- One-to-one Assistance: Our aim is to develop a sound understanding even about the complex concepts of research, like various approaches of qualitative methods and statistical analysis. Therefore, we allot a dedicated project manager to you, who provides comprehensive support throughout the dissertation process.
- Faster Turnaround Time: With a guaranteed turnaround time of less than 24 hours, we have become the first choice of doctoral candidates across the UK and the globe.
Customized Dissertation Help To Reach Your Academic Goals
We are here to help the troubled doctoral candidates with the most daunting task of their academic career, the dissertation. Be it Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences or Engineering, no matter in which field are you pursuing the degree, the final step to earn it, is to submit a significantly larger and complex piece of study.
For your study, you have to conduct an independent research, collect and interpret complex data into a formal document and finally present it to the committee with a strong defense. But the process requires:
- Rigorous need to read all the literature present in the specific field.
- Developed and honed critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Fixed working schedules to finish it off on time.
- A positive mindset to deal with various obstacles like financial and external stress.
Though it's an independent project, you have to take help from other resources. Apart from regular meeting with your dissertation mentor, additional assistance from professional research specialists can make you able to identify the potentials in your field of interest. Seeking our help is your best bet to success, hence don't waste time anymore and call us today.
Planning A Dissertation
A dissertation procedure has to be conducted with a proper plan to increase the productivity. Below is a stepwise approach that you should follow to plan your dissertation:
- Topic Selection: Most candidates are required to submit the research question during the first year of their degree program. The idea has to add significant academic value to your area of research. Also, it has to be unique. Make sure to read enough about the selected topic and investigate it on the basis of practicality at the initial stages of your planning. This way, you will be able to confirm that your proposed topic is doable, and you don't have to choose another one at the later stages.
- Proposal: After reading lots of literature and doing various tests on the viability of your research question, the next step is to frame the proposal statement. This is the first time when your committee will come to know about your research, hence make sure to get it approved at the first submission.
- Plan the Research: Here comes the toughest part of your academic career, when you get your proposal approved and all set to conduct the actual research. You can create a planner for various research tasks, for example, take one month for reviewing the literature, another for collecting the data, and one more for analyzing it and later one to draft the work.
While you are planning and conducting the research, meet your supervisors constantly. Value the advice and time they are giving to you, as when you are collecting the data or performing the literature review, you need to work under an expert supervision. If it's not possible to visit your mentors whenever you encounter a problem, then call our experts to solve the queries. Our team of 150+ Ph.D. research specialists will analyze your situation and will guide your to overcome it effectively.
Our Consultation Process
We are not just advisors; we make sure that you complete each stage of your dissertation with confidence. When we get a call for guidance, our comprehensive support falls under below listed stages:
- We analyze your research topic and suggest if there is a scope of narrowing it down.
- We will provide you a proper plan to move further in your research, which includes tactics to perform literature review, strategy to collect samples for analysis, suggestion for research design and methods.
- When you are done with the research and present a draft of your work, we will identify any gaps in the structure of the dissertation and will guide you to modify it.
- The next phase of our consultation comprises of proofreading and editing. Be it the APA edit or formatting in any other referencing style such as MLA, Harvard, Chicago or Turabian, our experts will make things easier for you in a matter of few days.
Along with our ongoing support throughout the project, we also offer consultation for dissertation defense, hence, without wasting any more time, call us today to get expert assistance for your dissertation.
We won't share your project details with any third party, so getting dissertation help from us will be 100% confidential. Reach us out to obtain risk-free and value for money assistance right now.